The Breeze Lite Low GTX is a lightweight, waterproof addition to the beloved Breeze line. A lighter successor to the Breeze III Low, the LT Low features VIBRAM® Megagrip for sure footing across varying surfaces.
Supplementing all-weather traction, the LT also features cutting edge VIBRAM® Litebase technology, saving 25% in outsole weight. A synthetic microfiber upper provides all-day breathability, while delivering improved fit for more comfortable trail miles.
- VIBRAM: Over 70 years of expertise in sole design and manufacturing.
- GORE-TEX: The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Material: Abrasion Resistant Mesh, Synthetic Microfiber
- Waterproof: GORE-TEX with Extended Comfort TechnologyFootbedAnatomical High Rebound Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Density Compression Molded Enduralast EVA
- Outsole: Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip Compound
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.