The new Phelps K180 Goggles in white and black offer a superior, streamlined fit as well as distortion free vision. The goggles are engineered with Exo core technology, combining two materials for maximum performance. A semi rigid exoskeleton maximises the goggles strength and stability. Whilst the Anatomical shaped soft softeril gaskets provide a water tight seal and maximum comfort.
The K180 curved lens technology gives an expanded field of vision allowing better visibility, they provide a viewing angle of 180 degrees. The blue polycarbonate lenses have an Anti-fog treatment, Anti-scratch treatment and protects against UV Rays. The blue lens helps to reduce glare and brightness for a clearer vision, ideal for swimming outdoors.
- Engineered with Exo-Core™ technology combining two materials for maximum performance
- Ultra soft Softeril® gasket provides maximum comfort and a leak resistant seal
- Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability of the goggle
- 180-degree panoramic vision
- Anatomic lens shape for water-tight fit
- Curved lens and integrated strap loop enhances hydrodynamics
- Easy-adjust head strap
- 100% UV protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.