Lightweight work boots with advanced underfoot support, KEEN Utility® Dover Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boots for Men deliver trustworthy work protection with a locked-in feel. Waterproof leather uppers surround moisture-wicking textile linings and KEEN.Dry® waterproof/breathable membranes for rugged support and waterproof protection around your feet. 15% lighter than steel, the Dover's asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort while offering ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75-rated safety.
Under the feet, removable, metatomical polyurethane footbeds work with the boots' advanced, air-infused KEEN Luftcell polyurethane midsoles to provide weightless cushioning and support. KONNECTFIT® heel-capture system provides a locked-in feel, while the TPU shanks provide improved midfoot support and stability over uneven surfaces. Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles offer trustworthy traction, meeting ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip standards. Work-friendly 90° heel. Electrical hazard rated.
Features and Specifications:
- Lightweight, protective, and supportive work boots
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking textile linings
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membranes
- Asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes - 15% lighter than steel toes
- Meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Removable, metatomical polyurethane footbeds
- Air-infused KEEN Luftcell polyurethane midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system
- TPU midfoot shanks
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip standards
- Work-friendly 90° heels
- Electrical hazard rated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.