Lightweight work boots with advanced underfoot support, KEEN Utility® Dover Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boots for Men deliver trustworthy work protection with a locked-in feel. Waterproof leather uppers surround moisture-wicking textile linings and KEEN.Dry® waterproof/breathable membranes for rugged support and waterproof protection around your feet. 15% lighter than steel, the Dover's asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
Under the feet, removable, metatomical polyurethane footbeds work with the boots' advanced, air-infused KEEN Luftcell polyurethane midsoles to provide weightless cushioning and support. KONNECTFIT® heel-capture system provides a locked-in feel, while the TPU shanks provide improved midfoot support and stability over uneven surfaces.
Features and Specifications:
- Lightweight, protective, and supportive work boots
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking textile linings
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membranes
- Asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes - 15% lighter than steel toes
- Meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Removable, metatomical polyurethane footbeds
- Air-infused KEEN Luftcell polyurethane midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system
- TPU midfoot shanks
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip standards
- Work-friendly 90° heels
- These boots are First Quality Seconds. They may have minor stitching errors or inconsistencies and have therefore not qualified as standard new items by the manufacturer. Items are generally in near mint condition and have never been worn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.