To help deliver its performance, Bushnell binoculars employ anti-reflection multicoatings and protective exterior coatings on the lead-free glass lens with BAK4 glass on the compact roof prisms. The optical coatings work together to maximize light transmission through the light path, resulting in bright, sharp, and clear high-contrast views with accurate color fidelity and crisp resolution.
Bushnell built the Engage X binoculars to make them easy and comfortable to hold and allow them to withstand the harshest elements. Their chassis is designed to provide an ergonomic and balanced feel in the hand. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to an IPX7 rating, so they are waterproof and resistant to internal fogging. Protecting the optical components is a rubber armor accented with textured palm pads that provide a sure and secure grip.
- High 10x magnification enables detailed observations of distant subjects
- Larger 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability for enhanced low-light performance such as at dawn and dusk or when peering into dense brush
- Compact roof prism light path ensures the optical tubes remain slim for easier handling without affecting performance
- BAK4 prism glass delivers a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics improve light transmission, contrast, and color fidelity
- Proprietary EXO exterior lens coatings resist external fogging, scratches, and abrasions while allowing oil, dirt, and sap to be cleaned off without leaving smudges or residue
- Apparent angle of view approaches wide angle to present an immersive and panoramic observational experience with reduced appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics
- 305-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.