The Belleville 610 ST was designed as a lightweight tactical boot that meets the high performance requirements and ruggedness of a military boot. Its primary weight saving feature comes from the use of Belleville's polyurethane MeraMax outsole which provides ample cushioning in the heel and ball areas while reducing weight. The 610 ST also features side vents for maximum breathability to keep your feet cool and dry at all times. An integrated steel toe won't slow you down and provides protection from falling objects. If you're looking for top performance in the field without compromising comfort, the 610 ST is your boot. This hot weather boot is approved for wear with the Airman Battle Uniform (ABU) and is Berry Compliant.
Men's Hot Weather USAF Sage Green Tactical Boot
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- MeraMax polyurethane midsole & outsole
- Vents for increased breathability and drainage to keep boots cool and dry
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified
- Steel Toe rated Electrical Hazard safe
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.