The Belleville 630 ST was designed for flight line maintenance personnel requiring a stain resistant ABU approved boot. It features smooth sage green leather that allows for easy cleanup of grease, oil, and other liquids. The 630 ST also features a steel toe for working environments where you may encounter falling hazards. Rubber heel and toe overlays protect the boot from scuffs, cuts, and abrasions. The 630 ST features Belleville's proprietary lightweight MeraMax outsole which provides improved cushioning in the heel and while saving weight. A VIBRAM Nav Air outsole provides maximum traction on oily and/or wet surfaces. This boot will keep your feet comfortable while looking sharp at all times on the flight line. This hot weather boot is approved for wear with the USAF Airman Battle Uniform (ABU) and is Berry Compliant.
Men's Hot Weather USAF Steel Toe Stain Resistant Boot
- Smooth, stain resistant full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD� sole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM� Nav-Air outsole for enhanced slip resistance
- Abrasion resisting MeraMax� heel and toe overlays to mitigate cuts and scuffs to extend life of boot
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Air Force Approved: Certification No. 25 MON 5-10-11
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.