Count on cold-defying warmth while sleeping under the stars with the Blaze -20°F Mummy Sleeping Bag from Alps Mountaineering®. The bag utilizes a tough 210T polyester ripstop shell to stand up to season after season of camping use, with a soft 210T polyester liner inside for sleeping comfort. The bag's synthetic TechLoft Silver Insulation uses multiple denier staple-length fibers with a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness for premium heat-holding performance.
Two-layer offset construction helps hold insulation in place and delivers great durability. The Blaze also features a contoured hood and insulated chest and zipper baffles to keep body warmth locked inside for optimal warmth in cold camping conditions. Sturdy No. 8 separating zippers. Comfort rated to -20°F. Comes with stuff sack.
Features and Specifications:
- Sturdy and warm mummy sleeping bag for outdoor adventures
- Comfort rated to -20°F
- 210T polyester ripstop shell- long lasting
- Soft 210T polyester liner for comfort
- Advanced synthetic TechLoft Silver Insulation - maximum insulation, loft, and compactness
- Two-layer offset construction - sturdy construction, holds insulation in place
- Contoured hood
- Insulated chest and zipper baffles
- Stuff sack included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.