The Glacier has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you'll still be able to enjoy the features the Glacier provides.
The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing 2 pole design with aluminum poles. The full coverage 75D 210T Polyester fly buckles will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. A large vestibule with double zippers makes for great storage.
- Base Size: 8x9ft
- Center Height: 6ft
- Vestibule Depth: 40in
- Tent Area: 72 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 35 sq. ft.
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
- Use Rating: 4 Season
- Sleeps: 4 comfortably
- Fly material: 75D, 210T, Polyester, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor material: 210D 110T Nylon Oxford, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls material: 75D, 185T, Polyester
- Mesh material: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Aluminum Poles
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 2000mm Coating
- 75D 210T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Extra Large 10 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Straight Side Walls Allow More Room for Cots
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Two Large Vestibules with Double Zippers make a great storage area
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.