Engineered specifically for female operators, the Women's Class B 5.11 Stryke PDU® Shirt takes high performance uniform wear to the next level. A superior foundation for your PDU or Dress Uniform, the Class A PDU 5.11® Stryke Shirt is crafted from our proprietary 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding durability, performance, and comfort in any environment. A Teflon® treatment offers enhanced resistance against stains, spills, and soil, while permanent creases and a hidden front zip closure ensure a crisp, professional appearance. Additional features include a mic pass through access and camera/radio loop enforcement kit, an epaulette kit, and an integrated badge tab.
- Superior durability, breathable comfort
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Teflon treatment for stain, soil, and moisture resistance
- Hidden front zip closure
- Pass-through mic access
- Integrated badge tab
- Camera/radio loop enforcement kit
- Epaulette kit
- 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Triple needle stitching
- Reinforced bartacking at major stress points
- Melamine buttons won't melt, burn, or crack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.