Designed to stand up to the harshest patrol environments while remaining clean, professional, and comfortable throughout your shift, the PDU® Class B Stryke Pant takes high performance uniform wear to the next level. Built from our exclusive 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding comfort and resilience in the field, the PDU Class B Stryke Pant is Teflon® coated to repel stains, spills, and soil. Permanent military creases ensure a crisp profile in any setting, and an internal gripper panel keeps your shirt in place at all times. Large bellow cargo pockets with secure zipping secondary pockets and integrated flashlight pockets at each thigh keep your gear organized and accessible. Our trademark 5.11® self-adjusting tunnel waistband provides a secure, comfortable fit, hip pockets and double welt back pockets offer room for additional accessories, and authentic Melamine buttons won't crack, burn, or melt.
- Permanent military creases
- Professional flat front design
- Teflon coating repels stains, soil, and liquids
- Large bellow cargo pockets
- Secure zip secondary pockets
- Flashlight pockets at rear thigh
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Integrates with existing 5.11 ripstop PDU uniforms
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Bartacking at all stress points
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.