Elegant enough for your dress uniform but functional enough for duty wear, the Women#39;s Class A 5.11 Stryke PDU® Pant takes high performance uniform wear to the next level. Built from our exclusive 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding comfort and resilience in the field, the Women#39;s Class A 5.11® Stryke PDU Pant is specifically engineered for female operators and features an unhemmed design and a Teflon® coating that repels stains, spills, and soil. Permanent military creases ensure a professional profile in any setting, and an internal gripper panel keeps your shirt in place at all times. Our trademark 5.11® self-adjusting tunnel waistband provides a secure, comfortable fit, hidden side seam pockets provide added utility, traditional hip pockets and double welt back pockets offer room for additional accessories, and authentic Melamine buttons wont crack, burn, or melt.
- Engineered for female operators
- Permanent military creases
- Professional flat front design
- Teflon coating repels stains, soil, and liquids
- Covert side seam pockets
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- 4.84 oz. Flex Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Unhemmed design
- Integrates with existing 5.11 ripstop PDU uniforms
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Bartacking at all stress points
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.